| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kamishli in March is quite mild at 11.4 °C (52.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.2 °C (43.2 °F).
- In March the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry. Only 65mm (2.6in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Kamishli March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Kamishli, Syria
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Kamishli:
- Erzurum, Turkey - 322.5 kms (200.4 miles) N
- Erzincan, Turkey - 329.8 kms (205 miles) NNW
- Malatya, Turkey - 315.5 kms (196.1 miles) WNW
- Diyarbakir, Turkey - 129 kms (80.2 miles) NW
- Kahramanmaras, Turkey - 383.6 kms (238.4 miles) W
- Urfa, Turkey - 217.5 kms (135.2 miles) W
- Hassakah, Syrian Arab Republic - 73.9 kms (45.9 miles) SW
- Aleppo, Syria - 371.2 kms (230.7 miles) WSW
- Deir Ezzor, Syrian Arab Republic - 215.2 kms (133.7 miles) SSW
- Palmyra, Syrian Arab Republic - 382.7 kms (237.8 miles) SW
- Abu Kamal, Syrian Arab Republic - 294.1 kms (182.7 miles) S