| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kamishli in July is very, very hot at 32.2 °C (89.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40.3 °C (104.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in July is 17.1 °C (30.8 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry. An airy 0.2mm (0in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:04 long and the longest day is 14:40 long with an average length of 14:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Kamishli July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kamishli, Syria
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kamishli:
- Erzurum, Turkey - 322.5 kms (200.4 miles) N
- Erzincan, Turkey - 329.8 kms (205 miles) NNW
- Malatya, Turkey - 315.5 kms (196.1 miles) WNW
- Diyarbakir, Turkey - 129 kms (80.2 miles) NW
- Kahramanmaras, Turkey - 383.6 kms (238.4 miles) W
- Urfa, Turkey - 217.5 kms (135.2 miles) W
- Hassakah, Syrian Arab Republic - 73.9 kms (45.9 miles) SW
- Aleppo, Syria - 371.2 kms (230.7 miles) WSW
- Deir Ezzor, Syrian Arab Republic - 215.2 kms (133.7 miles) SSW
- Palmyra, Syrian Arab Republic - 382.7 kms (237.8 miles) SW
- Abu Kamal, Syrian Arab Republic - 294.1 kms (182.7 miles) S