| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kamishli in February is a little cool at 7.8 °C (46.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.6 °C (54.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry. Just 70.5mm (2.8in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 10:18 long and the longest day is 11:15 long with an average length of 10:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Kamishli February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kamishli, Syria
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kamishli:
- Erzurum, Turkey - 322.5 kms (200.4 miles) N
- Erzincan, Turkey - 329.8 kms (205 miles) NNW
- Malatya, Turkey - 315.5 kms (196.1 miles) WNW
- Diyarbakir, Turkey - 129 kms (80.2 miles) NW
- Kahramanmaras, Turkey - 383.6 kms (238.4 miles) W
- Urfa, Turkey - 217.5 kms (135.2 miles) W
- Hassakah, Syrian Arab Republic - 73.9 kms (45.9 miles) SW
- Aleppo, Syria - 371.2 kms (230.7 miles) WSW
- Deir Ezzor, Syrian Arab Republic - 215.2 kms (133.7 miles) SSW
- Palmyra, Syrian Arab Republic - 382.7 kms (237.8 miles) SW
- Abu Kamal, Syrian Arab Republic - 294.1 kms (182.7 miles) S